This academic year, we are again part of the School Games initiative. We have competed against other local schools in a wide range of different sporting activities. Some of our Year 6 children have also set up a School Sports Organising Crew (SSOC) and organised sporting competitions within school at lunchtimes.
We have once again achieved the Gold Award, which makes three years in a row. Next year we are going for platinum!
Below is a list of the different sporting activities that have taken place this academic year:
- Key Stage 1 Cross Country
- Year 5 Football Tournament
- Year 5 & 6 Hockey Tournament
- KS2 Cycling
- Kirklees Cross Country Finals
- KS1 Boccia Tournament
- Year 4 Football Tournament
- Goalball Festival
- Under 11 Sports Hall Athletics
- KS2 Boccia Tournament
- Year 3 Football Festival
- Girls Indoor Football Tournament
- Badminton Festival
- Under 11 Netball Tournament
Below is a list of activities for the next half-term. Please be aware some dates and venues may change.