SEN Report (Additional Needs Offer and Policy)
If you have any concerns or queries about your child and special educational needs please contact school to arrange an appointment with Mr White (SEND coordinator).
Please click on the questions or appendices below
- What are additional needs?
- Who should you talk to if you think your child needs extra help or support?
- How do we identify that a child has additional needs?
- How do we support a child with additional needs?
- What range of provision is available to support children with additional needs?
- How will the progress of a child with additional needs be monitored?
- What support is available for a child’s overall well-being?
- What specialist services and expertise are available?
- How accessible are we?
- How do we prepare children with AN for transition to high school?
- What activities outside of the academic curriculum are available for children with AN?
- What do all the terms and abbreviations mean?
- How have we consulted with parents on our Offer?
- What is the Kirklees Local Offer?
- APPENDIX 1 – Definition of Special Needs
- APPENDIX 2 – School Personnel and their Roles and Responsibilities
- APPENDIX 3 – Definition of Adequate Pupil Progress
- APPENDIX 4 – AN Support Process Flowchart
- APPENDIX 5 – Education, Health and Care Plans
- APPENDIX 6 – The Range of Interventions
- APPENDIX 7 – Support Services for Parents
- APPENDIX 8 – School Profile of Need